JO SIMAGE provides high impact corporate image talk/workshop to empower your staff with the knowledge that makes them effective representative of your brand.
We deliver and customized combination of these workshop topics to your needs.
The Power of Self-Image & Dressing for Success
- Power of First Impression & Professional Presence
- Learn about Psychology of Colours, Harmony of Colours, How to Wear Colours with Confidence and know how to Plan Your Message with Colours.
- Image Destroyers & Grooming for Success
- Know the Dress Code
- How to Dress for Different Body Shapes (Ladies)
- Ladies – How to Dress for Different Body Shapes, Necklines and Accessories
- Gentlemen’s Wardrobe – Guide to Perfect Business Suit, Shirt, Tie, Trousers and Accessories.
Business, Social & Networking
- Greetings & Impressive Introduction
- Handling the Handshakes
- Business Card Exchange
- Networking Do’s & Don’ts
- How to Do Small Talks
- Telephone Etiquette – Professional Greetings, Putting Callers o Hold, Transferring Calls & Taking Down Messages
- Social Niceties – Gracious Gift-Giving, Mixing Business with Pleasure & The Office Party.
- Spatial Arrangement – Dealing with Doors, Elevator Etiquette, Taxi Courtesy, Physical Distance & Territorial Tactics
- Expressing & Accepting Appreciation
Visual Poise, Posture & Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Visual Poise – The Way to Stand, Sit & Walk
- Eye Contact, Gesture & Body Language
- Appropriate Seating Arrangement
- Mind Your Manners & Ordering Courteously
- Western Table Layouts
- Do’s & Don’ts of Dining
- Demonstration & Tips on How to Eat Different Food
- Tips on Tipping
- How to Dress for Interview
- Positive Body Language to Reinforce Your Message
- Understand Media Protocol
- Know the Rules for Working with Reporters
- Learn How to Deliver Winning Interview & Answer Tough Questions